In the World
- More severe earthquakes have occurred worldwide, particularly in Japan and New Zealand leading to such ideas as the Supermoon.
- Aliens were found... or not.
- Nuclear power is under debate once more, after the Fukushima power plant failure.
- We attended a TEDx conference.
On the Blog
- We've made 48 new posts, bringing us up to over 200.
- We've had 10,881 unique visitors, totaling approximately 19,315 over the list of the blog.
- We've been linked to be Cracked.com, as well as several other blogs and websites.
- We've added several new features, including a better search, buttons to our Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds, our blogroll, a contact us form, and are in progress of adding new pages and updating our existing ones.
- I began writing for another blog, Teen Skepchick, about science, skepticism, feminism, and teen issues. I'm part of an awesome team there as well, so go check them out too.
Our last year started to put us out into the blogosphere. We hope to continue to be a useful resource, and plan to continue on for a third year, and beyond. If you have any comments, suggestions, ideas for new thing we can do or things we could do better, or questions about science or skeptical topics, please share. We love hearing from you! Also, as we said last year, we encourage to you write your own blog if you feel you have something to say. Blogging's an awesome way to learn new things, hone your language skills, and get feedback about your ideas. Both myself and my co-writer, Carver, are continually learning new things from this project, both about ourselves and the world around us. We'll continue to share those things with you.